ICTFAX Service Provider version
THE ONLY FAX SOLUTION YOU’LL EVER NEED
Unlimited concurrent call
Email to Fax
Dashboard Monitoring / Reporting
Extension / ATA support
Multiple file attachment support
Fax to Email
ICT FAX FEATURES
Blasting simultaneous messages
WEB TO FAX
The Process of sending fax from a fax server through internet is called Web to Fax service. The user connects to the fax server such as ICTFax on the web,specifies the receiving fax number and uploads the document to send.
FAX TO WEB
The Process of receiving fax from a fax machine or from a fax server on the internet is called Web to Fax service. A fax is sent via the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) to the fax server which receives the fax and converts it into PDF or Tiff format,according to the instructions of the user.
SENDING FAX VIA ATA
User can configure ICTFax and fax machines for outgoing faxes as following steps:
1. Click My Extensions from main menu
2. Click on View against selected extension
3. Note extension configurations, especially username, password, host and port number
4. Connect ATA with network and Fax machine with ATA
5. Open ATA's web configuration portal and configure it as per extensions configurations.
EMAIL TO FAX | FAX TO EMAIL
ICTFax made it possible to send and receive faxes without ever touching an actual fax machine. ICTFax is an email to fax and fax to email gateway which supports G.711 faxing,PSTN faxing and FoIP, T.38 origination and termination.
RECEIVING FAX VIA ATA
To receive faxs at fax machines, user has to forward his DID number to extension from ICTFax GUI. Please check following for more details.
1. Visit My Incoming numbers from main menu.
2. Select Forward against selected DID
3. In resultant form select Forward to Extension and then select target extension from underneath select field.
4. Click on submit to save new configuration